Anyone tried any of these?

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:37 am

yes, tackle grab, don't waste your money

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:28 pm

i've watched countless openings of mystery tackle box. people seem pleased. seems like you get much more in lures than what 15 bucks gets you in the store! not sure if they produce well.

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:17 pm

Lucky tackle is definitely the best subscription based tackle company imo. The tackle is usually worth around $35. The best part is they never send you sample packs of soft plastics like all the other companies do. Its $5 for your first month give it a shot. Lots of live target lures. They also show you what they put in their previous boxes on their site.

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:37 pm

Hey guys, this popped up in our feed and we just wanted to share some reviews from our subscribers: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/mysterytacklebox.com

Also, one point of clarification. All 3 send sample packs of soft plastics (even though some websites promise never to do so). If look at what you have received from other services and count how many plastics you received in your package and then check the manufacturers website you will see at you are short a few packs.

We send sample packs (and are clear about doing so) because we feel that it gives you a better chance to discover baits your love. Over 90% of our subscribers have told us their would rather get 2-3 sample packs instead of one single full pack, so that's what we do.

You can try all 3 services out and see what you like best. We all have a deal to get your first box for $5 for your first month and you can cancel any time. Just use code GET499 on our website to get that deal from us. If you try the other services, be sure to compare the baits you receive to the manufacturer's website to see if it is a full pack or sample pack. We make that clear on our information cards but not everyone else does. That will give you a true comparison.

Thanks for your feedback and tight lines.

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Tackle Grab is top notch, tried a trial offer and quickly I signed up for a year.
My monthly package is filled with new and useful products that I use in my Tournament fishing.
I haven't tried any of the others probably never will, totally satisfied, I'll stay with TG as long as the high quality continues .
Got a pack of Eco Pro Tungsten wacky weights in my last shipment and a KANAN crankbait, several bags of plastic and a Rivers 2 Sea frog, Killer!
Personally I like plastic, have gotten some new baits that I've never seen, has defiantly turned me on to different methods to catch bass.
Thanks TG

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Hey guys, I make the "How To" videos for Tackle Grab. TG came to me with the idea that they wanted their customers to be better informed on the products they were getting. They believe it's not enough just sending out a box of baits. They realize their customers want to try new lures AND learn new techniques.

I have had a blast making the videos and really enjoy working for Tackle Grab. I don't know a lot about the other options out there, but I know Tackle Grab works hard for its customers.

Thanks,
Travis Moran

Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:33 am

If you want to sign up for tackle grab wait until Black Friday. They usually have a good offer. I think I paid $6 a month or $ 72 for a year. If you pay more than that its not worth the money in my opinion. I didn't renew.

Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:56 am

If you want to sign up for tackle grab wait until Black Friday. They usually have a good offer. I think I paid $6 a month or $ 72 for a year. If you pay more than that its not worth the money in my opinion. I didn't renew.

Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:56 am

I've tried a few of these programs and I absolutely LOVE Tackle Grab. They really seem to know the right baits. They even suggested a few that I wouldn't have considered and they were successful. Good price too.

Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:51 am

shawneramone

yes, tackle grab, don't waste your money

LOL looks like your out numbered

Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:46 pm

I think tackle grab got an influx of capital from some dale ernheart foundation. The quality of their boxes has sky rocketed, plenty of quality stuff in there now. Seem to get a lot of river2sea stuff.

Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links