Went to Maine this past weekend with my Friend Jim. Left the house at 7:30 AM Saturday and on the first body of water to fish at 11:30 AM. Fished until 5:00 PM. Tough fishing with the very high wind and white cap ocean type waves. Got about 25 fish between us, biggest just short of 4 lbs. Spinner baits were go to lure. On the water by 8:00 AM Sunday slight breeze to start and rain started by 8:45. I caught a couple small bass on the hollow body black frog. Jim got a couple small ones on a hula grub. Moved along shoreline for a while and the wind and rain started. Again we had very high winds with white caps. Only picking up a few small bass on shoreline using various lures. Decided to go hit up the shallows in the weed lines and lily pads. Started to catch bass after bass in these areas. By days end I caught a 4lber/some 3lbers/lots of 2lbers/and some 1lbers. Had a total of more than 60 fish. Jim caught biggest of the day 5lber even/3lbers/2lbers/1lbers. Jim had a total of more than 50 fish. Rain did stop around 11:30 AM but wind continued for the day.Got off the water at 6:00 PM.
Listened to the Pats game on the Radio so had a good day overall.
Oh !!! And by the way, all the fish we caught were on a blue and black 5" laminate SENKO worm wacky rigged i was using, and a 5" Bama Bug SENKO worm wacky rigged for Jim.

Posted Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:36 am

sounds like it was an awesome time!

Posted Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:30 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links