Hey boys

The guys and I are headed up to Maine for afew days(3 boats)

We have been doing this for 10 or so years and have still to find that
body of water up there with a better smallie population than largemouths..

Wondering if anyone has any experience up there and has any suggestions for that area...we have been to afew of the lakes in that area..cobee,china,mesalonskee,etc..

YOu can also PM me if you want to keep your spots from being posted public

Thanks in advance

Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:30 am

Parker pond. BIG smallies, More smallies then largies but the ramp is tough. i have seen big bass boats put in though

Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:56 am

Thanks Rich..any idea if this is the 1000+ acre pond?

I see there is a couple of them

Whats up with the ramp? Dirt, narrow..all of the above?

Any idea what rd its on??

Thanks for any info

Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:34 pm

mike what about pond x up there? you know the one from the year i went up with you guys when you all caught 50+

i don't remember the name of it.

Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:50 pm

The bigger one Mike. Its right above echo lake. The ramp is dirt, narrow and steep with little room for turn around. 4wd is a MUST. Sorry but I dont remember the street its been 7-8 years since I have been there but the smallies were BIG

Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:19 pm

THANKS GUYS..

Ya Sam , I want to say that was at whisperwoods dropshotting? Or was it when we were headed home?

Thx Rich..Al "Cappy" seems to think we would not be able to launch there at Parker..we got a 20' Ranger and 20' Bullet as 2 of the 3 boats going..

We will venture around...if anyone is interested we do this once a year every year to that area..the more the merrier! Wooooooooooooooo!

You remember that yell Sam !!?? Cant wait

Posted Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:35 am

Hey Mike , Whats the dates you guys plan to head up there?

Posted Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:21 am

Next week

Posted Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 pm

mrichard

THANKS GUYS..

Ya Sam , I want to say that was at whisperwoods dropshotting? Or was it when we were headed home?

Thx Rich..Al "Cappy" seems to think we would not be able to launch there at Parker..we got a 20' Ranger and 20' Bullet as 2 of the 3 boats going..

We will venture around...if anyone is interested we do this once a year every year to that area..the more the merrier! Wooooooooooooooo!

You remember that yell Sam !!?? Cant wait

not whisperwoods but the one on the way home. you guys caught them on LC sammys all day long...

Posted Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Ya..now if I could only remember the name if that place!!!??

I think that was a "Cappy" suggestion

Posted Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:45 pm

Thanks for all the info guys
We made it to acouple places around whisperwoods..
The one boat that stayed at salmon/mcgrath only caught 10 or so fish total for 2 days..
Between 2 boats we boats over 100 smallies from 2-4+lbs.. was an awesome trip as always!

Posted Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Thanks for all the info guys
We made it to acouple places around whisperwoods..
The one boat that stayed at salmon/mcgrath only caught 10 or so fish total for 2 days..
Between 2 boats we boats over 100 smallies from 2-4+lbs.. was an awesome trip as always!

[/img]

Posted Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:50 pm

nice mike. did you hit lake x?

Posted Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:30 am

Yes Sam..top water fish for 4 hours again for 20 or so
If you ever head up thee let me know..I will put you on some fish
We found a new spot

Posted Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links