I will be going to Indian Lake "Olde Wooden Head" to do some Big Game Hunting Saturday morning, anyone else like to play. I should be there till about 11 ish. Maybe the weather will move them Big Toothy Bastards around. Tigers and Pike will be on the Menu.

Posted Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:47 pm

GOOD LUCK!!!

Posted Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:36 pm

It's due to give it up, just need to make a peace offering, I believe Big Dead Suckers will due fine. The Carp population will help with that... Wink Wink... Take Note of that

Posted Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:48 pm

You must have more patience then I do. Good luck but I haven't heard of a pike or a tiger caught from that place in 5+ years. Better off trying Quinsig. Bigger lake but at least there have been a few caught there recently.

Posted Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:33 am

my great friend Brooksy caught Pike all Summer long up to 14lbs and 2 yrs ago a 45 inch Tiger was caught, guy was fishing for bait with his son. Lots of Pike still in there, you can watch on Youtbue Pike at Indian Lake. I'm gonna get a Big One!!!! I hope hahahaha

Posted Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:22 am

other choice is Merrimack river. Got a 34" beast 2 weeks ago there near HWY 495 exit 46.

Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links