Any idea when the sched for 15 will be up official or unofficial???
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Posted Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:31 pm

As I recall, BOTH Tournament Directors stepped down for this upcoming year. Someone else is going to have to step up and volunteer. No thanks to run it all, but I do have a suggestion.......

In the past, 5 or 6 people or teams volunteered to run tourneys in their areas, which included getting permits. That way all the work did not fall on one or two people. That seemed to work out really well and then it went back to one or two guys again (who did a bang-up job I might add) for whatever reason.

What does everyone think about that or do we have people who DO want to run it all for each trail (big boat & cartopper) separately? I'd be willing to take on running a few toppers this year again! Either way it will all get figured out Very Happy !

Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:09 pm

I'm willing to help out with the big boat trail. Ken had mentioned previously that he may run one tournament a month but I cannot speak for him. Either way I can help out!

Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:37 pm

good thinking roger! i forgot about that it worked good that season I'm not sure I'm interested in running any of the tournaments but ill help in any way i can taking photos helping weigh fish etc... w.e needs to be done if I'm there ill help!

Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Didn't someone say permits needed to be submitted by October or something?

Posted Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:18 am

I don't think you can submit until
October. Pretty sure you can submit wheneve tho. Concord river, Father's Day is a deffinite

Posted Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am

budwick

I don't think you can submit until
October. Pretty sure you can submit wheneve tho. Concord river, Father's Day is a deffinite

Ah. Maybe it was suggestion to get requests in early.

Posted Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:34 pm

So should we be acting on anything now or is it still too early/too late? Any serious advice or suggestions from any of the former TD's? Question

Posted Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Permits can be applied for at any time now. If you are looking to do Oldham you need to go through the town, submit a letter to the board of selectmen and they approve. Everything you need can be found here for state owned ramps. If its not listed here chances are its town owned and you need to contact that town.

http://www.mass.gov/eea/agencies/dfg/fba/events-and-permits.html

If you have questions ask them here and I will see if I have or can get the answers.

Posted Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:32 pm

Roger, I usually pull
Peits later in the winter. Wait to see what dates are available etc. I'll pull some permits, mainlyy waters around here.is somebody else doing any?

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:06 am

I'll see what I can do in this area.Bilington,Monponsett,Sampsons and cape.I want to keep traveling limited this year.Any one that has dates let me know so I can work around them.

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:19 pm

Your the man Ken!!!!

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:46 pm

YES! thank God, good work ken! let me know if ya need a hand with any of them I'm sure James feels the same way

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:27 pm

I will certainly lend a hand where needed as well.

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:39 pm

Ken, I have all of my permits for SouthCoast Bass. I will send them to you so our trails do not overlap..

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:31 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links