Its time for me to say THANK YOU to ALL the CBH staff and ALL who have participated and support Cran Bog Hawgs....without all of you, CBH doesn't exist.....I also have to give a big shout out to the guys that drive a LOOOONG way to fish CBH events....from RI, North of Boston, central Mass and more...no way I expected CBH to be this competitive and with this much response...THANK YOU to all that help out with setting up the scale and putting the weigh stuff in my truck....and most of all, I truly enjoy what I do with CBH and all the handshakes and smiles and compliments I get are what keeps me going to try my best to have well organized bass tournaments for us all to compete in, win a lil money and some bragging rights...THANK YOU TO ALL!!!

upcoming events

12-28....CBH will have 3/30 events at Billington Sea till the ice comes in....8am to 1pm....3 fish limit....$30 a boat...winner take all...$20 a boat to first place and $10 a boat for lunker...just showup if u want to participate...no event page...no emails to me or any of that

1-24-15.....CBH Beer and Burger fest at Main St Sport in Plymouth....start around 5pm

3-1-15.....Shotgun season starts for bass.....hopefully we get an early start this year

6-21-15....Mike Demoulas Memorial Tournament....Mike was a strong supporter of CBH and Fred Naymies fishing partner till he tragically passed away last summer....Event site at this time will be at The Nip...CBH will have plaques and more for this event

Happy Holidays to all!

Posted Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:11 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links