My friend has an app he paid for and it's solid, shows depth maps and whatnot, was wondering what your thoughts are on any apps worth using?

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:49 pm

Navionics 👍👍

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:12 pm

fisherman2401

Navionics 👍👍

yup thats the one my friends using and it's worked out for him on the larger bodies of water. We were up in NH yakin on balch and he did well on winipesaukee.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:17 pm

I have been on the ocean Barnstable Harbor night fishing. We lost our electronics and ofcourse it's pouring rain. Thankfully we had the app and we were able to see the red and green cans so we could get back without any other issues. We all were pretty thankful for spending the short money on that app plus I use it all the time now scouting spots too

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:44 pm

fisherman2401

I have been on the ocean Barnstable Harbor night fishing. We lost our electronics and ofcourse it's pouring rain. Thankfully we had the app and we were able to see the red and green cans so we could get back without any other issues. We all were pretty thankful for spending the short money on that app plus I use it all the time now scouting spots too

Yeah we've been making use of it wherever we can. Going to hit up a popular spot nearby likely this weekend putnamville reservoir which is listed.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:17 pm

fishinbev

My friend has an app he paid for and it's solid, shows depth maps and whatnot, was wondering what your thoughts are on any apps worth using?

there's an app called your an idiot , I think that one would fit u perfectly Twisted Evil

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:22 am

fishinbev

there's an app called your an idiot , sounds like it would be perfect for u Laughing

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:33 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links