Time to open signups for the next Tourney. Note the earlier start.

Date: Saturday, May 30
http://www.mass.gov/eea/docs/dfg/dfw/habitat/maps-ponds/dfwfort.pdf
Arrival: 6:00 AM
Launch: 6:30 AM
Weigh-in: 12 noon
Entry fee: $20
Payout: $100 first place, $50 second place, $30 third place, $20 lunker bass (assuming 10 participants)

Kayak Tourney Schedule and Rules are found at: http://www.mafishfinder.com/phpBB2/2015-kayak-canoe-tournament-schedule-and-rules-t12350.html

To enter, simply post "I'm in" or something to that effect.

1. tomp
2. kenwood
3. paulreed
4. juggernoob
5. mainiac
6. joem617
7. kfrabass

Last edited by tomp on Thu May 28, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

Posted Sun May 17, 2015 8:44 pm

We'll be there!

Posted Mon May 18, 2015 3:40 am

I'm in.

Posted Wed May 20, 2015 6:53 pm

Sorry can't do this one.good luck guys

Posted Thu May 21, 2015 8:16 pm

I'm in

Posted Fri May 22, 2015 11:05 am

If Greg's in, I'm in. Easy money!

Posted Fri May 22, 2015 4:20 pm

Good to see Greg back and Pete talkin' some smack. Now all we need is bloomagoo and this will be like a reunion!

Posted Sat May 23, 2015 11:14 am

Thanks for the shoutout Tom! My schedule has been a bear this year, I haven't yet had the kayak out (not even to Ponky). All of my fishing has been wading and fly fishing because I can quickly gear up and get out locally for a couple of hours. Glad to see the "regulars" are still at it and I always look forward to reading the tournament results.

Posted Sun May 24, 2015 6:26 am

I'm in! As long as someone can help me take my kayak off my roof lol. I also might have a plus one with his own kayak.

Posted Sun May 24, 2015 7:24 am

Sorry guys. I'm out. Something came up that I can't get out of.

Posted Thu May 28, 2015 4:54 am

Sorry for the late sign up. My work schedule changed. I'm in.

Posted Thu May 28, 2015 7:54 pm

Looking forward to Saturday. So, the pond is just off Route 2 in Lancaster. Take the exit for route 70 off route 2 an the ramp is right there. Parking is tricky and tight. There are a number of spaces labeled trailered boat only. We could double up in those but I'm told that there have been tickets given at least once before. It's probably best to drive down the little road to the ramp, turn around, and park on the right facing uphill. It will make sense when you get there. There should be enough room for us. Please note earlier start. Arrive at 6:00, launch by 6:30. See you there!

Posted Thu May 28, 2015 8:29 pm

Just noticed I have a flat. Hopefully I can get it sorted in time.

My wife took the Jeep to work yesterday and when I called her and told her about the flat, she goes, "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you it was driving funny." Evil or Very Mad

Posted Fri May 29, 2015 11:23 am

im looking for the results page and i cant find it... did you guys post it?

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:26 pm

enogueira

im looking for the results page and i cant find it... did you guys post it?

Not worth posting. We all caught plenty of bass, but none were keepers. I think I had "lunker" at 15 ounces. Haha.

The bigger fish must have been really deep (this place averages like 30 feet and gets down to 45). They weren't shallow, and they weren't on the first drop, ten to fifteen feet or so, as you might expect in post-spawn, so they must have been deeper. Hard to locate them that deep in kayaks unless you have electronics.

So yeah, no keepers. =(

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:00 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links