Hey guys, I am selling my 11'0 Penn Torque surf casting rod. I purchased it around 8 months ago, and I've never used it. It's mint, and been hanging on a rod rack since I purchased it. I can't picture myself using it, since I haven't been doing much saltwater fishing at all. I payed 119 for it, and would like to get at least 90 dollars for it, obo. I figured I would let you guys in on it first, before I Craigslist it. If you're interested please let me know.

Posted Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Bump

Posted Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:51 pm

dear fellow angler,
I'm a 17 year old young man from Boston (currently unemployed, but i have a summer job lined up) and i would be interested in purchasing you're surfcasting rod. I received a high quality reel for xmas but have no extra rods to pair it with. Since I'm short on cash for the moment maybe we could work a deal out like a swap. I have tons of unused vintage flies and new ones as well. Seeing as I don't fly fish i thought you might be interested or we could wait for late spring when my job starts , as does the surfcasting season. I really appreciate your time and consideration, and would love to hear back from you. You may Email me directly at rafkinsella@gmail.com

thanks again, and tight lines
Rafael Kinsellla

Posted Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:43 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links