Peters Pond or Long Pond?
Long Pond
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Peters Pond
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Considering either Long Pond in Plymouth or Peters Pond in Sandwich. Both have a multitude of options species-wise and we don't care what we catch. We just want to start the season off with a bang! I've been to Long Pond twice and had decent luck there, but would like to try Peters too. Let me know your thoughts.

Posted Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:47 am

I would always say try a new place... Peters has some nice fish and right after ice out could be quite good... I would vote for peters as I love trying new places but thats just my .02! just get out and enjoy the day with your son, thats the true beauty of it. Happy Early Birthday!

Posted Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:50 am

Thanks for the reply I am leaning towards Peters. Don't for get to take the Poll.

Posted Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:51 am

The weather this time of year can play a big roll in selecting the right place. I'll vote Peters not so much for the pond but for the flexibility of the area. If the wind is blowing or the fish uncooperative you have potential to start the year with a shivery fizzle Smile
Sandwich area has lots of small water options to salvage the day, Many stocked with trout, within minutes of each other.

Posted Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:37 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links