The Chu
4/19/2015

Hit the Res on Sunday with a couple buddy's. Arrived nice and early. Lines in the water before 6. Using shiners and also throwing lures.

Spot#1
No action until around 8:30 Tom gets a bite on a jig. Expected a smallie...NOPE. Lake trout. We stayed at this spot for another hour an decided to move locations and grab a quick bite.

Spot #2
We put the bait away and focused on pounding the shoreline with lures. After a half hour or so I see a huge smallie cruising the shoreline. I'm tossing my jerkbait at him, he stops and takes a look but he didn't bite it. WTF. Keep going. 15 minutes later I got a fish on. I expect a smallie but its a fat rainbow. I get it off the hook, snap a quick pick and let it go but it didn't make it. It floats to the surface so I got to keep it. I weigh it and its over 3lbs. PIN FISH! Take it over to B&A and get it weighed. 3 lbs 3 oz, 19 inches long, 11 inch girth. Also got a large pickeral

Also. It you stop at B&A for some bait go next store and grab some food. The hobo is a great sangy

Posted Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:01 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links