I'm looking to get into an early season car topper tourney in western MA .... anyone know of anything or would anyone be interested in getting one together? Itching to hit the water and a little tourney style competition would be awesome. I can never find anything outside eastern MA so anyone out west interested should reply to this thread. If nothing currently exists we should organize something for one a month or something.

Posted Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Don't know of anything that's going on that's official I can get some yakers together to do an outing on a Sunday

Posted Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:52 pm

Sounds solid to me...start letting people know we should do like the first Sunday of every month at a new spot every week car toppers only and max engine trolling motor. Do like 20 bucks a boat 2 ppl max per boat. I used to do this out in Boston and it's a blast. 3 best fish total weight and they need to be kept alive to count. Release after weigh in which is at a set time usually like 7am to noon or 1pm. Depending on number of boats winner take all or 2nd place gets money back. It's a good time.... start letting ppl know a around the western MA/ Enfield CT area and we will see what kind of interest we can stir up. Keep this posting alive. If anyone is interested reply to the thread. Not an every week commitment just show when you can type deal but gotta get a head count in advance so we can call it off if no one showing up. Probably start first Sunday in May.

Posted Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:47 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links