The Southcoast Bass anglers hosted an "Open Tourney at Johns on July 26, 2015. All I can say is "WOW"

Brian Wheeler and Matt Allen once again demolished the competition with a 24.37lb sack of bass . (REALLY BOYS!)

Thanks to all who participated another great day on the water and most normal people caught several bags of fish ranging from 9 to 13+ sacks.

Here are the results

1st Place Matt Allen/Brian Wheeler - 24.37lb

2nd Place James D'Ambro- Mike Allen - 13.13lb

3rd Place Al Farland - Larry Ferreira - 12.84lb

Tournament Lunker- Wheeler/Allen 7.10lb

Thanks again guys our next tournament is on Saturday August 15 at Glenn Charlie. I will post it up soon

Posted Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:44 am

Great job Allen and wheeler ! Biggest ass whooping I've seen in 12 years if tournament fishing, great job !! Then again we should all be embarrassed ! Who's gonna step up and stop the 2015 Allen wheeler massacre , I might have to call in some reinforcments and stop fishing team tournaments by myself . See you at glen Charlie Allen and wheeler , I can guarantee you won't have all the docks and wood to yourself lol . Oh yea good job

Posted Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:22 am

wow great job guys!

Posted Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:52 am

dang

Great job Allen and wheeler ! Biggest ass whooping I've seen in 12 years if tournament fishing, great job !! Then again we should all be embarrassed ! Who's gonna step up and stop the 2015 Allen wheeler massacre , I might have to call in some reinforcments and stop fishing team tournaments by myself . See you at glen Charlie Allen and wheeler , I can guarantee you won't have all the docks and wood to yourself lol . Oh yea good job

Posted Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:55 am

THanks again Lary for running such a smooth tournament! Mike and I had a blast!

Posted Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:33 am

Awesome bag guys.The next you show up I'm going fun fishing somewhere else.You guy's should stick to the pro tourney's and leave us recreational guys alone,hahaha.Just kidding,I hope you guys can make it to the big show and we can watch you on t.v.at the bassmasters classic.Then I can say I fished with those guys.Good luck!

Posted Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:33 pm

24lbs! Dam!

Posted Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:45 pm

[quote="motivator"]The Southcoast Bass anglers hosted an "Open Tourney at Johns on July 26, 2015. All I can say is "WOW"

Brian Wheeler and Matt Allen once again demolished the competition with a 24.37lb sack of bass . (REALLY BOYS!)

Thanks to all who participated another great day on the water and most normal people caught several bags of fish ranging from 9 to 13+ sacks.

Thats one hell of a summertime bag congrats wheeler and allen that will be a tough one to top

Posted Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Wow,huge bag and lunker! Great job guys!

Posted Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:24 am

that's pretty damn nasty

Posted Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:55 pm

Awesome bag! Congrats, guys!

Posted Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links