Planning on taking boat to Populatic pond tomorrow . I have never been there. I know the boat ramp is on Lakeshore drive. I am familiar with that road but never saw the ramp. Does anyone have an address to put in for the ramp into google maps. Hard to see in satellite view with all the trees . I have a 14 foot john boat but my trailer is a bit over sized and would like to avoid tight turnarounds

Any tips on patterns here would help too. thinking of heading up into the Charles too

Thanks

Anthony

Posted Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:55 pm

"Terrific recreational lake with full access to the Charles River. Offers boat trailer access off Lakeshore Drive."

http://www.lakefrontliving.com/ma/populatic-pond/

let us know how you do man

Posted Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:46 pm

you can't miss the ramp it is at a bend in the road. if the river is low it will be muddy, don't get stuck. fishing is hit or miss, there are better places on the charles.

Posted Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:53 am

Water was very low, the 10 feet between water and concrete was super muddy and water beyond that was low as well. It was just me and my 7 year old. Playing it safe and not wanting any issues putting boat in, we ended up going to falls pond in North Attleboro and catching a few. All on shaky heads. Lost a good one on a jig around some wood . Great ramp, to bad gates open at 8am.[/img]

Posted Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:59 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links