https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zRrbXD3eK0

haha i was even laughing at myself with this one.

Posted Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:21 pm

Wow that was crazy I thought for sure that was going in the water. Good save. Hahaha

Posted Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:22 am

Too funny!!

Posted Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:51 am

HA! I've done that before on a bad cast, but the rod actually went in! I was at the nip and the water was at the perfect depth for the rod to stand on end and just barely stick out of the water long enough for me to grab it back.

Posted Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:44 am

holy crap bet your heart was pounding,and you got the fish too.at lest its summer you could have gone in after it. great moment caught on video

Posted Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Haha!

I did the same thing a few weeks ago and somehow managed to catch the rod in midair. Unfortunately I had set the hook on a log. Haha.

Posted Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:05 pm

haha a log?

thanks guys. funny stories keep arriving =)

Posted Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:33 am

Rented a bass boat while I was living in Arizona and was boating across Lake Pleasant to do some fishing. Had four rods and reels strapped down on the rear deck with the vecro straps that were on the boat. Well, the velcro sucked and by the time I pulled into a cove across the lake, I had no rods or reels to fish with.... they are bounced out of the back of the boat.....I broke the top edge windshield and bent the prop that day too. One hell of an expensive fishing (or no fishing) trip.

Posted Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:04 am

Lol! This brought back memories.. I was a little kid out in a boat fishing with my Dad in Canada, went to cast and threw the whole rod in! Never to be seen again!

Posted Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:47 am

LOL, funny stuff! I've done that before but didn't drop it in the water, but nor did I catch the fish! Love the slo-mo!

Posted Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:26 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links