Hey guys. I'm glad to see napoli heating up lately but I have to say, the pitching has been awful! Let me know your opinions on how the sox are doing lately.

Posted Tue May 26, 2015 8:45 pm

jake_chiasson45

Hey guys. I'm glad to see napoli heating up lately but I have to say, the pitching has been awful! Let me know your opinions on how the sox are doing lately.

When the bats heat up, the pitching goes cold. When the pitching heats up, the bats go cold..go figure. I love the Sox, but it's just the Sox being the Sox.

Posted Wed May 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Ya. We were hot at the start of the year so hopefully we can turn things around and get back on track. I just can't stand seeing the Yankees in first.

Posted Wed May 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Rough start... they need to make the big trade for an ace. I knew they would be taking a hit when they didn't get Lester over the offseason.

The offense will be fine coming up; the pitching just has to get it together.

Posted Wed May 27, 2015 5:19 pm

Ya that's the main problem. I heard rumors a couple weeks ago that they were gonna try to trade for kazmir and Papelbon, but obviously that never happened.

Posted Wed May 27, 2015 6:31 pm

They'll be fine. The Sox are loaded... they'll pick up Hamels, Kazmir, or whoever else they need.

Plus the AL East sucks. Nobody's going anywhere, so as long as they can keep at around 500 til the All Star Break, they'll kick it up a notch after that and stay in it.

Posted Wed May 27, 2015 6:39 pm

Ya that's a good way to look at it. The hitting is there, It's just a matter of time until the batting order catches fire again. and like u said, the sox will most likely pick up an ace sooner or later and everything will come together for them.

Posted Wed May 27, 2015 6:52 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links