does anyone fish lovells pond and catch fish? if so what are you using?

Posted Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:37 pm

Jigs, in the overhangs and bushes

Posted Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:44 pm

Have you been there recently. I was there this weekend and i got skunked. Whats your biggest out of lovells. I pulled a five pounder out of their last year

Posted Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:08 am

5 lber is my biggest as well. The pond is loaded with 3-4lb fish. Hit all the bushes and overhangs going left off the ramp. Once you run out of bushes going that way skip over the dead area and start fishing again in the area straight across and to the right a little from the ramp, where the houses start up again, Rinse and repete.

Posted Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 am

Thanks, should be heading there soon, maybe i will see you

Posted Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:29 pm

One last question, have you ever been their early in the morning because when i go fish are jumping everywhere but just not catching, i have caught fish trolling on the drop with a deep diving crankbait, but next time im jigging.

Posted Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:34 am

One last question, have you ever been their early in the morning because when i go fish are jumping everywhere but just not catching, i have caught fish trolling on the drop with a deep diving crankbait, but next time im jigging.

Posted Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:44 am

I usually make lovells a 2nd stop location once the sun is up. That pust a lot of fish up tight were I like to target them

Posted Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:25 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links