Tispaquin 9-7-15....a Tournament Directors nightmare

cant sugarcoat this one....I fucked up for sure.....I was at the campground last Saturday and the water level was fine....it was down but not bad at all...I never got the chance to go back there during the week and was down at least another 6" "from the top" on Monday morning...looks like we had about 15-18 boats showup and only my boat and matt lucas launched and we buried our trucks to launch...my biggest apologies to ALL ....we all spend so much time and effort and money to fish these events and to have a TD f*** up like this is totally unexceptable and its all on me for sure....this ones gonna eat at me for a long time

8 boats went over to West Mopo to have a small event and BIG TY to Ryan an PJ Hogan for getting us the use of the Mopo trading post land for our weighin....here are the results

allen/wheeler.....5 fish....16.46#....lunker 5.61#
team craveno.......4 fish....11.28#....lunker...4.71#
team naymie...5 fish....10.70#....lunker....2.84#
team Mitchell...4 fish...7.08#....lunker....3.50#
Tierney/sanos....3 fish....7.05#....lunker....3.12#

event lunker.....allen/wheeler....5.61#

honorable mention.....ALL who showed up at tispaquin

Posted Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:50 pm

Sorry to hear that Dave, A for effort.

Posted Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:32 am

Hey Dave, Al and I have been there a couple of times for sure. The best thing to do is keep on going. The worst thing to do is allow Allen/Wheeler to fish against anyone at Monpo! LOL!

Posted Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 am

motivator

The worst thing to do is allow Allen/Wheeler to fish against anyone at Monpo, Johns pond, The Nip, anywhere.....! LOL!

I fixed that for you Larry.

and +1 on dont let it get you down. I am very thankful that Dave and Larry are willing to do all they do to run these events for FREE!!!!!!

Posted Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:06 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links