so im taking the boat out for some bass fishing sunday but i want to go to a spot that has pike and bass so i can troll a big kiver while i cast lures for bass, i cant remember who told me this and i think it is just blasphemy but has anyone else ever heard that pike swim out of quaboag during the warmer months threw some inlet into a different bow? it sounds like bullshit to me but i would really like to go. i was going to stick close to home and just fish indian lake which has pike but not as big as quaboag pike. any other ideas in the worcester area? keep in mind i am in a 12 foot aluminum john boat with no outboard only a trolling motor so big giant bodies of water are out of my limit. ive never fished flint pond off quinsig, would this place be worth it? ive heard its a sketchy place frequented by shifty go betweens lol. my heart is set on quaboag though so someone please tell me i have potential to still be able to hook into a pike there. thanks for any help

Posted Thu May 16, 2013 5:06 pm

theres a creek that connects to south pond and thats how most of the big gators get into quabog. i dont if they leave but they definetly use it for moving around

Posted Thu May 16, 2013 7:49 pm

kamilfishes

theres a creek that connects to south pond and thats how most of the big gators get into quabog. i dont if they leave but they definetly use it for moving around

great to know thanks! i will be checking out that spot first thing when i get there cause i know suckers tend to hover around running water creek beds and like they always say " find the bait and you will find the fish"

Posted Thu May 16, 2013 10:11 pm

bassinbrooksy

kamilfishes

great to know thanks! i will be checking out that spot first thing when i get there cause i know suckers tend to hover around running water creek beds and like they always say " find the bait and you will find the fish"

no problem bud

Posted Fri May 17, 2013 5:38 am

Has anybody caught solid pike here or know anyone who has?

Posted Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:00 pm

Yes. I don't know anyone personally, but I've seen pics of them from out of there.

Posted Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:34 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links