1994 Princecraft Pro Series 162 DLX aluminum V hull with 1994 Evinrude 40 hp outboard, power trim and tilt, and can tilt from the front and motor also. Livewell compartment, storage compartment, single console, marine stereo and speakers, 45 lb. thrust Minn Kota edge. New carpet and three new seats, new cavitation plate, new coil and spark module, thermostat, water pump and gear fluid, Garmin fishfinder, two new batteries, life perservers, oars, throwables, turn key ready to go. Princecraft trailer with LED lights. Boat motor and trailer in nice shape. Clocked it at 31.8 mph me and my gear. I tow it with a 2500 van, can be moved around easily enough also. Still fishing with it till the rivers freeze up, can take a test ride. Chris 617-285-7264 I can email the rest of the pictures.

Posted Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:07 pm

chrisfishd

1994 Princecraft Pro Series 162 DLX aluminum V hull with 1994 Evinrude 40 hp outboard, power trim and tilt, and can tilt from the front and motor also. Livewell compartment, storage compartment, single console, marine stereo and speakers, 45 lb. thrust Minn Kota edge. New carpet and three new seats, new cavitation plate, new coil and spark module, thermostat, water pump and gear fluid, Garmin fishfinder, two new batteries, life perservers, oars, throwables, turn key ready to go. Princecraft trailer with LED lights. Boat motor and trailer in nice shape. Clocked it at 31.8 mph me and my gear. I tow it with a 2500 van, can be moved around easily enough also. Still fishing with it till the rivers freeze up, can take a test ride. Chris 617-285-7264 I can email the rest of the pictures.

how much are you asking ?

Posted Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:36 pm

chrisfishd

have you had it in salt water?

Posted Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:37 pm

$3400, I forgot the most important part, thanks Dan. I didn't have it in saltwater yet, and I don't think the previous owner did. There's no corrosion on the aluminum throughout the boat or the trailer. I had the lower end down when I changed the water pump assembly, it looked clean.

Posted Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:48 pm

Sold. I can't figure out how to delete this, yet.

Posted Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:43 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links