Anyone else having problems with the launch this week, seems to be a lot of jerks power loading, major holes now, almost couldn't get my boat loaded !! Give us break, load your boat the right way or fish some where else

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:38 pm

ernesto

Anyone else having problems with the launch this week, seems to be a lot of jerks power loading, major holes now, almost couldn't get my boat loaded !! Give us break, load your boat the right way or fish some where else

. I power load south pond all the time . I f you know what your doing you should t have any problems loading your boat.

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:57 pm

Read the frigid sign, your wrecking the launch

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:01 pm

ernesto

Read the frigid sign, your wrecking the launch

forget that sign learn how to load your boat .

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Tell that to the other 2 guys whos trailers fell into the frigin holes DB's like you make.
If you have to power load, sounds like you're the the one that needs some lessons

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:55 pm

don't waste your time, this guy is just a troll. He also goes by the user name ranger danger/Dan Gonsalves. He is also a known tournament cheater, who tried to bring fish to a tourney, from what I hear. Lots of talk about this guy cheating on other boards. pathetic.

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:14 pm

here we go with the denial. How did that work out when you said in 20 replies that you were not dang? What tournaments are you winning? You have some deep issues man. As for the cheating, you are well known for it bud. I know lots have reported you without you knowing it. stashing fish and still losing. your rep is trash. No surprise you fish solo. It's hard to find someone with low morals who accept cheating?

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:15 am

rangerdanger

you_must_be_blind

here we go with the denial. How did that work out when you said in 20 replies that you were not dang? What tournaments are you winning? You have some deep issues man. As for the cheating, you are well known for it bud. I know lots have reported you without you knowing it. stashing fish and still losing. your rep is trash. No surprise you fish solo. It's hard to find someone with low morals who accept cheating?

your a terrible liar and a scared coward who hides behind a fake profile . I cheat so much I've never been disqualified ever . This is funny keep it coming you wimp .👍🏽

A fake profile? you clown.
I commented on ranger dangers post yesterday and tunapooner sent me a pm complaing about it. Same guy.
INFERIORITY COMPLEX. the guys got low self esteem. who else would post fish caught off a bed. oh and the the top 5 weighed blah blah blah...too funny this clown.

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:54 pm

rangerdanger

basscat17

rangerdanger

you_must_be_blind

your a terrible liar and a scared coward who hides behind a fake profile . I cheat so much I've never been disqualified ever . This is funny keep it coming you wimp .👍🏽

I commented on ranger dangers post yesterday and tunapooner sent me a pm complaing about it. Same guy.
INFERIORITY COMPLEX. the guys got low self esteem. who else would post fish caught off a bed. oh and the the top 5 weighed blah blah blah...too funny this clown.

no fake profile at all believe me I have no problem saying whatever so why would I need a fake profile ? Just shows how stupid you are .

Hahaha this just keeps getting better!!! He fishes solo cuz he has no friends. Cuz he's a douchebag clown hahahahaha

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:50 pm

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

basscat17

rangerdanger

you_must_be_blind

no fake profile at all believe me I have no problem saying whatever so why would I need a fake profile ? Just shows how stupid you are .

Hahaha this just keeps getting better!!! He fishes solo cuz he has no friends. Cuz he's a douchebag clown hahahahaha

. This is what you do on your Friday nights ? Sad lol !! I fish solo because I cashed checks in 8 out of 12 tournaments fishing solo ,with one win and six second places last year ask around.

I saw the stats. Barely cracked the top fifty most times. Wayyyyy away from first. Plus a cheater. Booooooooooo

Posted Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:16 am

tunasty13

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

basscat17

rangerdanger

you_must_be_blind

. This is what you do on your Friday nights ? Sad lol !! I fish solo because I cashed checks in 8 out of 12 tournaments fishing solo ,with one win and six second places last year ask around.

I saw the stats. Barely cracked the top fifty most times. Wayyyyy away from first. Plus a cheater. Booooooooooo

bozo

Posted Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:20 am

rangerdanger

tunasty13

tunasty13

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

basscat17

rangerdanger

you_must_be_blind

bozo

some of those tournaments had 120 to 140 boats . Gotta fish em to win em and I will win a major out of state tournament and when I do best believe you'll hear about it.

Zero percent chance of that happening.

Posted Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:28 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links