I am looking to find charter boats, reasonably priced for cod, haddock, Pollack and Cusk fish. I have out fish primarily in the cape but looking for a few spots that is not over crowded. party boats are ok if not too packed.

I am preparing for the Spring, so it would be good to know what is out there now.

Thanks

Posted Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:58 pm

I got out on Eastman's in Seabrook for cod,pollack, and haddock early season. Went out for scup down in Falmouth on Patriot Boats(great deal,great fishing), and did lots of fishing for black bass, scup, and fluke in Naragansett,RI. Great fishing in RI.

Posted Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:13 am

come on out to RI great fishing in the bay or block island i have some pics on here you can check out want to fish RI check out Capt Jack at east coast charters the guy is sick whene it comes to fishing

Posted Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:02 pm

There are new restrictions on Cod fishing this year. NO COD. Jeffrey's Ledge where the charter boats go for the best fishing is CLOSED to all fishing. Massachusetts has also closed cod fishing in state waters to comply with the federal regulations. I expect New Hampshire and Maine to do the same. We won't know the final decision on new changes until May 1st. It doesn't look good. They want to stop ground fishing because that's where the cod are but that is also where lots of other fish are also.

Posted Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:13 pm

I feel bad for all the charter/party boats. No cod,limited haddock. How are they going to survive?

Posted Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:50 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links