Hi Guys, retiring this spring and I have decided to buy myself a retirement gift. What are your thoughts on a Bass Tracker multi/species. Probably 16ft. Any good? Quality? Have you owned one? Seems to be a good deal. Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks ,Tony

Posted Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:16 pm

My cousin just bought a 17' txw from bass pro. They treated him great!!!

Posted Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:17 pm

I would be wary of buying from bass pro. I would look for another Tracker dealer is that is the boat you must have. I would think that a smaller dealer would provide better after the sale service.

Posted Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:08 pm

true But it is brand new. All under warranty. If you question this just call some marinas or boat shops and ask. If it's under warranty I'm sure they don't care who pays em.

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 pm

the boat department in bass pro is seperate from the store, the boat showroom is in the store but bps doesnt benefit from the sale if you will. Tracker, nitro, tahoe, mako are on there own. The sales associates are easy to work with and polite. It wont hurt you to take a stop by and see what they have.

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:56 pm

chevin37

the boat department in bass pro is seperate from the store, the boat showroom is in the store but bps doesnt benefit from the sale if you will. Tracker, nitro, tahoe, mako are on there own. The sales associates are easy to work with and polite. It wont hurt you to take a stop by and see what they have.

They treated my cousin VERY WELL . Honestly. They did good for him. Maybe they do this for everybody?

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Jwall are you implying something other than great finance rates? Haha

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:58 pm

MHM Very Happy

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:00 pm

First boat Denny and I owned was tournament V 17 tracker we didn't know s*** about boats,but seemed like a good deal when we got it, we learned a ton about fishing and boating in that thing we called it the" lead sled", we beat the s*** out of that boat for 3 years, sold it for $200 more than we paid! We have a saying on that boat "3 years of neglect " I don't know how tracker is now days but back then they made a good boat, myself I would find a nice used one, times are tight for alot of people these days!! You'll find a great boat at a good price,if you look hard enough, ask Smoke or myself about the deals we found!

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:11 pm

First boat Denny and I owned was tournament V 17 tracker we didn't know s*** about boats,but seemed like a good deal when we got it, we learned a ton about fishing and boating in that thing we called it the" lead sled", we beat the s*** out of that boat for 3 years, sold it for $200 more than we paid! We have a saying on that boat "3 years of neglect " I don't know how tracker is now days but back then they made a good boat, myself I would find a nice used one, times are tight for alot of people these days!! You'll find a great boat at a good price,if you look hard enough, ask Smoke or myself about the deals we found!

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:01 pm

I'm with Denny. I paid less for my boat than the used 200hp motor on my boat is worth. Very Happy

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:13 am

Tonyt,
I know someone who is selling a Nitro Bass Boat with a 150 hp merc.
It is in great condition.I believe he is asking in the $5,000 range.
If interested,i have a phone number.

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:34 am

Just looked on Craigslist saw a Skeeter with a 150 on it for $3500, I think it was under western mass. Russel mass. Maybe,can find a good boat for less than $5000 these days good luck, I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERY POST REPOSTS IT SELF,I BELIEVE ITS MY PHONE, NOT ME!

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:14 am

meatballs

Just looked on Craigslist saw a Skeeter with a 150 on it for $3500, I think it was under western mass. Russel mass. Maybe,can find a good boat for less than $5000 these days good luck, I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERY POST REPOSTS IT SELF,I BELIEVE ITS MY PHONE, NOT ME!

Thought you were driving the point home

Very Happy

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:45 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links