Conditions
Bright and Sunny
Air Temp @ Launch 55
Air Temp High 80
Water Temp @ Launch 63
Water Temp High 75
Calm Conditions @ Launch
Winds becoming ESE at 5 to 10 MPH

1st Place Team Halo 5 fish 11.81 lbs (5.90 Lunker)
2nd Place Landlords/ Arrogant 5 fish 11.59 lbs (7.14 lb Lunker)
3rd PLace Rusty Hookers 4 fish 9.08 lbs (4.80lb Lunker)

Honerable Mentions
4th Place Nubbs 5 fish 8.70lbs
5th Place Northshore 5 fish 7.51 lbs (3.24 Lunker)
6th Place Happy Hookers 5 fish 6.72lbs
7th PLace Gearheads 3 fish 6.23lbs
8th Place Merkin 5fish 5.13lbs
9th Place Sinista 0 weight 5 fish did not survive due to stress or livewell malfunction still very upset about this.

LUNKER CHUCK FROM LANDLORDS 7.14 LBS WAY TO GO CHUCK!

Kenny Team Halo 5.90 lber

Roger Northshore 3.24 lber

Rusty Hookers 4.80lber

The Winnners Team Lanlord/Arrogant

Team Nubbs - great job for your first MAFF tourney guys!

Posted Sun May 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Congrats guy's... some nice fish caught there!

Pirougejoe..

BTW 4 bass, 6 pickrel ( down south we call em "jack fish"), 3 crappie, and some pan fish here. Biggest bass was ~3.2 lbs.. all spinner action. Saw the guys pull up the winning fish.. great job!

Posted Sun May 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Congrats to all, great fish chuck.
Sorry about you fish Neil.

Posted Sun May 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Thanks again Neil for putting on another great trip, dont hang your head about those fish bro, nothing you did wrong, they were alive 20min before you came in.

Congrats to team halo for the win, im still haunted by the 4-5lber that jumped off my hook.

Chuck, tough day out there until about 1pm, then you caught one of the biggest fish I have ever seen. I am thankful I got to witness such a beast caught, on friggin 6lb test! You animal...Great fishing with you.

Great to see everyone again, see ya next time!

Posted Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 pm

HOLY SH*T!!!!!! Nice pig Chuck!!!!

Great job everybody!!!

Posted Sun May 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Some big fish landed. Good show!

Posted Sun May 20, 2012 6:55 pm

wow nice job guys. lots of big fish. looks like they were bedding.

Posted Sun May 20, 2012 7:17 pm

WOW GREAT JOB BOYS SOME AWESOME FISH CAUGHT!!!! CONGRATS TO HALO ON THE WIN AND BIG FISH!!!

CHUCK WITH THAT MONSTER LUNKER AND PHIL ON COMING 2ND!!!

TAKING HOME 3RD RUSTY HOOKERS AND NICE 4+LBER

GREAT JOB FOR EVERYONE THAT SHOWED!!

GOOD JOB ON PICS AND SCORES NEIL IT SUCKS WHEN THAT HAPPENS BUT YOU WILL CORRECT THE PROBLEM BRO!!

Posted Sun May 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Nice fish guys!!
Sorry for misfortune Neil. You'll get em.
See ya guys soon. My 1st tourney this yr and 1st time to attitash.

Posted Sun May 20, 2012 8:26 pm

yeah neil it's all good. not sure what happened but we all know always make sure to take care of your fish and make their health a priority.

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 7:28 am

Well the bar has definitely been raised for this season! Multiple 6 and a 7 pounder already, holy smokes!! The MAFF 2012 tournament season is sure to be historical and one for the books, if all indicators are correct!

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 2:20 pm

What a TOAD! way to go chuck, you son of a b!+(# haha

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Neil

Thanks for hosting another MAFF Tourney, great job. !! Don't let the live well get you down we have all lost fish to stress , live well issues and deep hooks. No matter how hard we try it happens.

Chuck

What can you say awsome fish she's lucky you caught her and not me i think she would be going on the wall.

Congrats to everyone who placed.

See you on the water

Ed
aka Happy Hooker

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 5:53 pm

I wish I could have made this one gentlemen....growing up in Holliston and having fished Winthrop frequently in the past- it's definately a nice cartopper fishing pond.

Congrats to all that participated and I'm glad it produced some Big Bass including a couple Giants!

Way to go to all that placed and Chuck that is an awesome Beast....nevermind landing it on 6lb test, what an ANGLER!!!!!!!!!! Napa your commentary during the tourney had me cracking up when I was on Block Island, wished I could have joined you but it's safe to say that you had a "decent" captain yesterday...lol!!! Arrogance!

See you guys at Attitash!

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 6:12 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links