Will be posted soon Hahahahahaaaaa fooled ya, but seriously I completed the write up and have all the permits I have forwarded all the information to Dave O he has responded and will be posting it up on the home page asap! The write up is a little long but very detailed you will see if you read it all there are no changes no crazy rules, etc it just seems really complex because of the write up I'm sure you guys will agree that we are in store for another great season of Bass Fishing Adventure at MAFF!

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:32 pm

LETS GET EM AS SOON AS I AM ABLE TO WALK AGAIN AFTER MY HIP SURGERY I SEE YOU OUT THERE

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:41 pm

can we make them wheel chair accessible just in case lol or you might have to carry me any way i will be there

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:19 pm

We can rig something if not we will have to sign you up for the disabled veterans of America tour, those guys have a blast I watched one of their tournaments

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Make checks payable to... Laughing

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:30 pm

jbigun

Make checks payable to... Laughing

You know my name ill inbox you the address to mail the checks too just multiply 50$ x the number of events you will lose and make the check for what ever that total is

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:34 pm

You got me, I fell for it and you suck Neil! Wink

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:53 am

Neil, can anyone fish these or are they cartopper trail . Would like to make a few if i can work them intomy schedule.give me some details thanks

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:23 am

anytime, anyplace...cash only

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:41 am

twitch13

Neil, can anyone fish these or are they cartopper trail . Would like to make a few if i can work them intomy schedule.give me some details thanks

Theres a big boat trail also Twitch the schedule should be up on the home page soon , if your at West Res on Sunday ill explain it all to you there

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:55 am

sinista

twitch13

Theres a big boat trail also Twitch the schedule should be up on the home page soon , if your at West Res on Sunday ill explain it all to you there

The cartoppers win everything tho

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:20 am

Speaking of cartoppers in the big boat T's here are a few pictures from last season. Come on April!!!!

[img]

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:54 am

shawneramone

sinista

twitch13

They are a pretty good group of fishermen, aren't they Shawn? Cool

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:12 pm

pocketfisherman

shawneramone

sinista

twitch13

They are a pretty good group of fishermen, aren't they Shawn? Cool

I would say so

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:42 pm

NEIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:38 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links