I am looking to get more into striper fishing this season. I haven't had much luck in the past, and was wondering what the good spots are for shore fishing. I usually go down to the canal a few times a year but haven't had much luck.

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:20 pm

I would suggest joining stripersonline.com. There are hundreds of experienced striper fisherman on that site (some of whom are members on this site as well). There is nobody on there that will spot burn, but if you fish the CC Canal you really need to just put in the time at understanding the direction of the flow of water, winds, moon phase and general weather. I would suggest to build a Canal bike and go watch what others are doing. I am certainly no expert on the Canal, but I did have an extremely experienced Canal fisherman teach me general principles, and I have been very successful. I would suggest to ask for advice rather than spots b/c anyone can tell you a spot but you need to know all of the variables I mentioned above to know when that particular spot will be successful. PM me if you would like, I will help you out any way I can.

Posted Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:45 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links