New to the area and looking forward to finding some good spots in the area. Appreciate the giveaway opportunity!

Posted Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:32 pm

I've been trying to get back into fishing after moving back to my home state. Thanks for helping the sport.

Posted Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:13 pm

Here's to wishing me luck!

Posted Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:28 pm

Count me in, albino cat from this summer in lenawee county

Posted Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:35 pm

Alright it's draw time! I will be drawing the winner tonight. There are 24 members entered with a total of 63 entries. I'll be in touch with the winner via email after the draw. In the meantime vote on which baitcaster I should giveaway this month over here.

Posted Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:34 am

And the winner is: twitch13! The prize pack has been sent your way.

Thank you to everyone that took part in the November giveaway! I'll be announcing the December giveaway at some point next week and any points collected in December will give you additional entries so make sure to share your photos, discuss in the forum and share your knowledge with the community.

Posted Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:00 pm

1st and foremost a very gracious thank you to Ma fish Finder ,I was thrilled when I recieved the news that I was the winner and look forward to wearing my new apparel and showing it off and also using my new baits again THANK YOU 👍

Posted Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:29 am

Twitch13 - Congrats on winning the site's first contest!

Posted Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:12 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links