Hope you and the boy are alright , man. God bless you. Team Rock n' Fuckin Roll!

Posted Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Hope you and the boy are alright , man. God bless you. Team Rock n' Fuckin Roll!

Posted Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Thank God Natick team....so glad you guys are alright...read jonny's post, and scrolled down and was in shocked

your a strong guy for battling it out...thank god you tossed a life jacket on Nicholas

God Bless

Posted Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Shocked Jesus H Ralph,
so, so glad you and your boy are ok (alive, which is all that matters)!!! When crap like this happens, it definately makes you realize what the most important things in life are. I know first hand my friend! I'll have to dedicate "Team Northshore's" win to you guys tomorrow ! Relax guys, I'm just kidding and glad to back in the mix of things! See you all in the morning.

Posted Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:26 pm

[bIf either reserve wants in then be at the ramp in the morning!!! see you then!!![/b]

Posted Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:05 pm

So sorry to hear why we can get in, but we will be there. Glad everyone is all right.

Posted Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:35 pm

CHUCK AND MARK GET BACK TO THEIR WINNING WAYS WITH 2 PIGS!!

HERE'S THE RESULTS FOR WHITEHALL CHECK TRIPS FOR PICS!!!!

(11th) 7-11-10 WHITE HALL RES/HOPKINTON

1. CHUCK AND MARK (THE LANDLORDS)-----------------13.0LBS
2. DENNIS AND MIKEY (WHY NOT NOW)-----------------7.5LBS
3. JOHNNY AND ED (BAG-A-BASS)------------------------7.1LBS
4. JAY AND JAMES (WHAT'S FOR LUNCH)-----------------6.10LBS

5. BRIAN AND JAY (SLOBS-R-US)---------------------------5.13LBS
6. STEVE AND DAVE (THE HAWG HUNTERS)---------------5.9LBS
7. PHIL AND JEFF (ARROGANT ANGLERS)------------------5.7LBS
8. DAVE AND CHRIS (THE BASS BURNERS)----------------4.10LBS
9. BRENDEN AND JAY (BUDWICK)---------------------------3.3LBS
10. VINNY AND JOHN (ANGRY MEAT)------------------------3.2LBS
11. DAN AND SCOTT (YOUNG GUNS)------------------------2.7LBS
12. JUSTIN AND EDZO (SMOKECITY)------------------------2.4LBS
13.DENNY AND DERRICK (PUDDLE JUMPERS)-------------2.2LBS

14. MATT AND BOB (MOREFISH)---------------------------NO WEIGHT
15. ROGER AND KARL (NORTHSHORE)-------------------NO WEIGHT

LUNKER-------------CHUCK(LANDLORDS)--------------------4.15LBS

Posted Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Very nice turnout guys, and thank you for the you know what, hehe i'll go get it this week and take care of it.

once ed sends me the pics, i'll post em up!!!!

nice work by all !

Posted Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:01 pm

is somebody checking their livewell before the tourney starts, LOL. i tried to convince the environment police to pull them over and disqualify them for a phantom violation, but they weren't biting. j/k.

CONGRATS (once again) chuck and mark. job well done. nice lunker too.

not sure what our status is for the next one. we may have to skip it while we work on getting a new boat. we won't be out for long though and should have it sorted out by the cochituate tourney. we'll keep you posted.

Posted Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:42 pm

HI Guys,
Great tourney! I wish i had more time to shoot the breeze. I lost electricity at 1:00 and tried trolling back from the other end.So when i arrived at the ramp(thanks team? for the tow) i was frustrated trying to think how am i going to raise my motor to trailer this thing.But thanks to another helpful team that had a jump pack. Thanks guys.It was nice to meet you all and i don't know the teams who helped me but team whats for lunch appreciates the help.
Hope to see ya at another tourney soon!

Team rock bass glad everything is ok, Hope to meet ya at the next tourney.

Posted Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:53 pm

jay you never have to worry all the guys will always help everyone when needed!!!alot of people had problems there but another good tourney!! And ralph hope all works out bro see ya soon partner

Posted Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:42 am

sorry boys about the weigh in next time we will do it on the water!!!I LOADED MY BOAT CUZ I DIDN'T HAVE MUCH AND EVERONE STARTING PULLING IN SO I FIGURED I WOULD WEIGH AS THEY CAME IN. THAT WAS MY FAULT CHEBACCO WE WILL GO BACK TO ON THE WATER WEIGH INS. SO EVERONE CAN SEE WHATS GOING ON!!!THAT WAS MY FAULT IF YOU FELT LIKE YOU MISSED IT SORRY BOYS!!I POSTED PICS UNDER TRIPS IF YOU MISSED IT

Posted Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links