As of right now!!

Looks like my 5 pics along with everyone voting so far is......

1.Charles River

2.Lake Boone

3.Lake Cochituate

4.Lake Attitash

5.Billington Sea

6.Monponsett ,Halifax also wildcard pic ha ha

Johnny Just need your Top 5 and we will set the dates for each location. Let me know we can work it out.

Posted Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:58 pm

How bout this

APRIL 25TH KNOPS POND/GROTON

MAY 16TH BILLINGTON SEA/PLYMOUTH 10

JUNE 6TH LAKE ATTITASH/AMESBURY 25

JUNE 27TH WEST MONPONSETT/HALIFAX 15

JULY 11TH WHITEHALL RES/WESTBOROUGH 20

JULY 25TH CHEBACCO LAKE/HAMILTON 15

AUGUST 15TH LAKE COCHITUITE/NATICK 50

AUGUST 29TH SINGLETARY LAKE/MILBURY

SEPTEMBER 12TH FLINT POND/SHREWSBURY 50

OCTOBER 3RD LAKE BOONE/HUDSON 10

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Last edited by smokecity on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 9 times in total

Posted Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:46 pm

if we do the charles it has to be early in the season, the canoes and kayaks will kill the tourney. trust me

justin i will call you i promise.

what you have in place is awesome, when we get together for a beer, we will hammer out who will get what permits and talk about other stuff for the events as well. maybe sunday if your around. meet half way at a local watering hole. and i haven't forgot about you chuck believe me.

meat if you could look into having dave change the front page to get ready for the upcoming season. maybe post the upcoming schedule of tourneys once me and justin figure them out.
that would be ridonculas!.
it's coming boys and girls, the time to fish is near.

Posted Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Looks great Justin.
If your going to switch the Charles River date, I'd kill two birds with one stone and switch the date with Cochituate. Cochituate is usually tough in the spring but fishes better in August.
The rest of the lakes and dates are prime.

Only 6 more weeks to go, and the crawdad gets wet. Wink

Last edited by chuckh on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Looks good fellas, I've only fished Cochituate and one part of the Charles, so hopefully I'll be able to make it out to a few new spots and meet some new people! Didn't make it out to any tourneys last year, so once I get a boat/live well set up going, I'd like to get out there..

Posted Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:15 pm

I,m sure my partner and I will be rarin to go... I cant get back on the water fast enough....
Learned alot of stuff at the Bass fishin seminar ...so guys and gals watch out....

Posted Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Ok looking pretty good just checking a couple things out. Permits in the works!!!!We will post when everything is concrete so we can get everyone on the same page !!!! Watch the posts for more info

Posted Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:24 pm

ok the charles is out, they require that we have a certificate of insurance. i would have to find an insurance co. to insure our trip for the day, so we couldn't sue the state if anything happened during our event,,,,, suck it

we'll come up with another spot, maybe sudbury/concord.. fairhaven bay weigh in.

Posted Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 am

Thanks Smoke and Jonny, appreciate you planning all this. List looks great!!

Posted Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:06 am

johnny you can pick the replacement date for the charles!!!!!and sorry guys i know alot of people wanted to go here. singletary lake looks good but april 25th is taken unless we start the season with a sat date april 24th then the rest will be sundays your call!!!!!i checked on parking and hp restrictions and all are good. also Johnny are we goona do a 15 team cutoff???let me know

Posted Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:55 pm

yeah i think 15 sounds good, also we have some non boaters as well, so if anyone is thinking they can squeeze a third on or is going solo and will fish with someone. that would be cool.

Posted Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Sorry the Charles didnt work out...I know how much hard work is going into all of this and how many of us FISHERMAN and FISHERWOMEN( we have to include the Ladies) your trying to include... I do like the idea of the Sudbury Johnny... We do have to include those that only have trollers... Not sure if they could make the trip that far?????(Fairhaven bay)
Just offering these ideas... You and Smoke cant keep track of everything....Turning it into a limit on boaters might be a good idea.... I do know that a sanctioned Bass fishing club has to have limits too. This is going to be a great year I can just smell it....Keep up with the postings we all will eventually get all the info we need....
Keep on Bassin

Posted Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:27 am

what about south watuppa pond!!!!plenty of parking and 1200 acres smallies largemouth and tiger muskies april 25th if not maybe cook pond or chauncey or maybe even hamilton res

Last edited by smokecity on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Posted Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Looks great guys.Thanks for all the work your doing.
Can't wait to get back out there. A lot of new places for us, I think its gonna be a good year.

Posted Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:41 am

Start stringing your rods with you favorite lines and stock piling your favorite lures.April 25th starts up 2010 MaFishFinder tournament #6 at Knops Pond in Groton Ma.Get them live wells up and running for those prize winning lunkers!!!!!!Watch for the postings for rules and dates w/locations and also launch destinations.15 team cutoffs so make sure to let us know you want in!!!!!!Good Luck !!!!!

Posted Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links