Hey Guys, I am reaching out to see if anyone can lend a hand with this year's kayak tournaments. I can probably do a few of them but I'm not going to be in a position to manage the trail for the entire season. My personal goals are to focus a lot more time on fly fishing and salt water this year. I am more than happy to help get things planned and organized but I can't commit to hosting all of them. So the only way these will happen is if a few hearty souls step up. Thanks for listening.

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:55 am

i really hope someone can lend you a hand with this i would but im only 15 this is my first year i want to enter tournaments and wouldnt be able to make all the events but i hope the is made schedule is made

Posted Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Bump

Posted Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Bump

Posted Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Bump

Posted Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:10 pm

John I will help out, we would just need to get a schedule in place before I can commit to hosting any tourneys.

Posted Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:49 pm

I appreciate that Bobby. Let me pull together the list of possible locations for you.

Posted Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:08 pm

We should set it up like the tourny trail was last year where diff people host diff events im down to host a couple John if you guys wanna get together and plan some out.

Posted Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:52 pm

kizel13

We should set it up like the tourny trail was last year where diff people host diff events im down to host a couple John if you guys wanna get together and plan some out.

Yeah that can work. Rob I know you live on the South Shore (right?) so that could handle of them. I am in Brighton but have places to stay in MetroWest and further West if necessary. John I think you said you are in Norwood which would in between both in case neither of us can host or attend. Unfortunately it will limit us to east of 495 and only so far south, but it is better than nothing.

Posted Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Yea im in holbrook but i wouldnt mind traveling either

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:23 am

I'm in Grafton and I'd be happy to host a tourney or two out that way.

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:32 am

kizel13

Sorry a bit off topic but I had to ask.

Kizel, did you review the Curado on BassPro.com? I was reading the Spring Angler Catalog last night while doing some business and there was a quote from a user review by "Kizel" for the Curado.

I thought that name sounded familiar.

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:45 am

Rob, Bobby, John - I PM'd all of you guys. I've set up a folder in Google Docs that has all the pertinent info we need to discuss to get the schedule hammered out.

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:33 pm

John - I'm more than willing to help out as well once baseball season is over (late May). Let me know how I can contribute!

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:24 pm

jjbagoose

kizel13

Sorry a bit off topic but I had to ask.

Kizel, did you review the Curado on BassPro.com? I was reading the Spring Angler Catalog last night while doing some business and there was a quote from a user review by "Kizel" for the Curado.

I thought that name sounded familiar.

Yes i did hahaha i review a lot of stuff online cuz i read reviews and i feel it helps me so i gotta return the favor i used to be a "top 1000 contributor" but ive been slacking haha

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:23 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links