I spoke with the guys from the Lake Boone General store and said make sure your here for 6:00 with coffee and doughnuts, lol
they will open a few minutes early to get the coffee going.

Posted Tue May 18, 2010 5:48 pm

As of right now i dont know if im going to make it as i dont have a partner yet. To top it off i was kicked in the junk by my boy Jaureen (Jon), whose partner/brother also cant make it, and he KNEW i needed a partner but seeked out some random college friend he hasnt seen in 6 years, who prob doesnt even fish, over a friend he angles with 2 to 3x a week and has known for 15 years.

That one hurts kid, but ultimately, its your loss....3lb bags arent gonna cut it kid...you passed on a 3rd PLACE FINISHER!!!!!

YOU FOOOOOOOOOL

Posted Wed May 19, 2010 9:45 am

NAPA ARE YOU KIDDING BRO!!! YOU CANT FIND A PARTNER THERE ARE PLENTY THAT WILL JOIN YOU IF YOU NEED ONE.SOMEONE ALREADY POSTED ON THE LAST TOURNY.IF NOT I CAN GET YOU A PARTNER LET ME KNOW AND I WILL BRING SOMEONE IF NEED BE

LOOKING FOR A PARTNER-----------WHO WANTS TO GO WITH NAPA (ARROGANT ANGLERS 10LB BAG LAST TOURNEY 3RD PLACE FINISH) )AND HAVE SHOT AT SOME CASH!!!!AND A CHANCE TO TAKE DOWN THE LANDLORDS AT LAKE BOONE THIS SUNDAY !!

Posted Wed May 19, 2010 4:52 pm

hahaha, good one Philip...

now that Im getting called out on MA Fish Finder I dont know what I'll do. Phil your 26 years old and should be more a little more responisble for yourself than this given situation, open lines of communication are a way that simple things like these mixups, get resolved.

I think that part of your story belongs on Days Of Our Lives. I also think that if this was an intentional blow-off or disregard for your feelings, I would be somewhat feeling badly, but it wasnt so I dont.

You couldnt be anymore wrong Napa, but hey if you still want to be partners that day, my buddy bailed...LETS DO IT!! haha

Posted Wed May 19, 2010 9:28 pm

HaHaHa, your hilarious

anyways, despite all your nonsense, i will certainly join you for the tourney

Mark it down Smoke kid, Napa and Jon joining forces for Operation: Landlord Dethroning

Lets go Anglers, lets get a few more teams.....Meatballs, screw Winny, join the tourney, Winny can be fished anytime...Lake Boone is a true gem and not far away at all!

Posted Thu May 20, 2010 6:53 am

johnny and ed are out so it looks like 9 teams total im gonna need help with the weigh ins and pictures let me know who can help and get this going!!!!!

Posted Thu May 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Sorry Guys, way to much going on and ed has some kind of kidney stones kicking his ass, so i think he's out more than me. but i have way to much to do with my basement re-model.
i can't wait to see the pics.
see you all at Attitash!

Posted Thu May 20, 2010 9:49 pm

johnny thats what i do bro!! finishing up a basement now ha ha
chuck told me i can weigh everyone in on marks boat so we are all set i can get pics with my phone they come out pretty nice!!

Posted Fri May 21, 2010 6:11 am

I have a Digital Camera as well Smoke, so we can use that during Weigh Ins

Posted Fri May 21, 2010 6:27 am

Hey just curios if I could join up for Boone sunday. I'll be solo, thats how I like to fish.

Posted Fri May 21, 2010 8:34 pm

I can't make it Will, you are more than welcome bro! and i want to see some pics bro.

good luck all !

Posted Fri May 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Nice will see ya there bro!!!!

LOOKS LIKE THIS

1ST $200
2ND $150
3RD $80
LUNKER $50

Posted Fri May 21, 2010 9:27 pm

awesome, thanks guys I can't wait!

Posted Sat May 22, 2010 7:46 am

we are definitely in. meet at the store around 6:00 - 6:30?

Posted Sat May 22, 2010 12:41 pm

yup i will see yas there round 6 at the store

Posted Sat May 22, 2010 5:19 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links