I think the tourneys have to go till 2:00 the permits are only listed to 1:00, so i don't want to push it with the green trucks. also there are several guys who work all day saturday and need at least a half day for family. 3:00 gets you home around dinner time. too long for some.

I don't mind 3:00 myself but want to keep it fair for everyone.

Posted Thu May 27, 2010 5:11 am

1 week left till Attitash if anyone is still sleeping on joining this one!!!!!!Wake up boys and come fish with us!!!!Listen (The Landlords) said they would only pull in a 14lb bag ha ha Arrogant Anglers,Wup Ass,Squirrel Hunters are gonna let them make you bow out like that!!!!! like that!!! wow!!!!ok see ya"s on another tourney I guess

Posted Fri May 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Me and Ed are heading there tomorow, to find it and check it our. i'll post tomorow night and give a short heads up so to speak. looking forward to it.

yeah good call smoke, lets go guys don't let mark and chuck take another crown, i'd like to see at least two or three more team.
i'll have another couple of prizes for the end of the tourney. good times lets' go!

Posted Fri May 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Lake Attitash unfortunately has Invasive Eurasian MillFoil. Avoid fragmenting plants by staying out with boat props or tearing plants with lures. It spreads by small fragments and can quickly choke the lake and reduce fish habitat. Clean your boat and trailer thoroughly when leaving the lake! Stop the spread!!!

Posted Sat May 29, 2010 10:05 am

HEY GUYS....SORRY FOR THE LATE ENTRY...IF THERE IS STILL ROOM...THE BASSBURNERS WILL BE THERE....

TEAM BASSBURNERS(DAVE AND CHRIS)

Posted Mon May 31, 2010 10:23 am

I can't be there if the tourney is till 3, wife has to be at work by 4:30, sorry guys I'll get her to request the next one off.

Posted Mon May 31, 2010 6:31 pm

tourney is till 2 will and bass burners your in!!!

Posted Mon May 31, 2010 8:22 pm

THANKS SMOKE.....14LB BAG HUH?...................HHMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Posted Mon May 31, 2010 9:12 pm

BASSBURNERS ARE IN MAKING THEIR 1ST APPEARANCE IN 2010!!(WINNING LUNKER IN TOURNEY #1)

TEAM WUP-ASS AND THE BASSTARDS ARE OUT!!!CAR ACCIDENT PUT THE BASSTARDS OUT AND WUP-ASS????????????

IT'S 7AM TO 2PM WILL(WILLUVSTAFISH) LET ME KNOW IF THAT WORKS FOR YA WE CAN WEIGH YOU IN 1ST IF NEED BE K.

PHIL AND JEFF(ARROGANT ANGLERS) 2 THIRD PLACE FINISHES!!! WAS UP BOYS !!!!

TEAM GOODTIMES????????DID YOU FIX THE LEAKS??(2ND PLACE LAST TOURNEY)

SQUIRREL HUNTERS (2ND PLACE AT KNOPPS)?????????

Posted Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:44 am

Yo my bad smoke....if u can believe it, im still waiting on confirmation from Valps on if he can make it or not. He said he will give me a definate answer today

I would like nothing better than to defend our back to back 3rd place finishes!!!! So i will do everything i can to make it kid, after all the Landlords need to be dethroned!

again sorry for the wait

Posted Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:11 am

5 sleeps away from hopefully another succesfull trip out guys.
I hope the weather holds up, if not don't forget your slickers, lol
now that iv'e caught a decent pig this year i'm feeling like my groove is back, watch out landlords Bag-A-Bass is back at it.

and so it starts!

Posted Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:34 pm

So my partner cant make it this Sunday, so im all but out of this one boys.

not pleased at all

Posted Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:03 am

I'm sure we could find a partner Phil if you
wanted one. Plenty of guys looking to jump in.
Or fly solo like matt does! I'll consider you there boss!

Posted Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:20 am

my names Brenden, and just wondering if i can get in on this tournament?

Posted Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:20 am

you are in!!!!leave me a team name and your partners name and all the rules are on the front page!!!!!

Posted Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:44 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links