First time out yesterday. Headed out on Dan's boat for an hour or so.
No fish and howling wind, but it was nice to be on the water.

Short vid:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0fM6dV1u14[/youtube]

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:41 am

Is that the pond at the town dump?

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:45 am

I have no idea what you are talking about. What town dump? There are towns that actually still have dumps?

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:52 am

I think there are towns that still have dumps. I saw a tire in the water.

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:59 am

I could probably point out a tire at most of the ponds and lakes around here. People are slobs.

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:03 am

charles river's a dump.

catch anything?

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:09 am

I've never fished the Charles. No fish.

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:12 am

I see a lot of tires and other crap too. I'm sure we all do. People suck

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:19 am

shawneramone

especially those idiot fishermen who leave their trash and empty cases of Bud Light on the banks of the river.

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:23 am

berkleegrad

shawneramone

especially those idiot fishermen who leave their trash and empty cases of Bud Light on the banks of the river.

Beer cans and cigarette packs are my biggest peeve with line and empty worm packs right there. All that makes us look bad

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:58 am

shawneramone

berkleegrad

shawneramone

Beer cans and cigarette packs are my biggest peeve with line and empty worm packs right there. All that makes us look bad

I hate beer cans left on the shore ppl dont realize you can just fill them with water and u can throw em into the pond and theyll sink problem solved haha i kid i kid. I hate ppl that throw cig butts everywhere esp since im a smoker ppl always stare to see wat i do with them. If you ever notice at the end of a tourney i have a pile of cig butts in the back corner of my boat. I have had so many spots ruined because ppl leaving trash everywhere oh and one other is empty worm containers.

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm

second that - and charles is full of fish - i caught my carpbest on charles and a lot of 6 lbs bass and i know there is some monsters in there

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links