Sorry I have to do this but I now cannot make the Aug 3rd date. I called the access board and the 17th of Aug is open. So we will now be fishing on Aug 17th please make a note of it.

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Is there anyway we can have a say in this because I had planned on going but if it's the 17th I won't be able to

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:32 pm

Not really. I am running them, I did all the work, I want to be able to fish it too.

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:50 pm

ademarco85

Is there anyway we can have a say in this because I had planned on going but if it's the 17th I won't be able to

You guys can always get together for an impromptu get-together that day and have your own tourney. Put it out there and see who is interested? As long as someone has a weigh bag and a handheld scale, you're all set. Then some folks can do BOTH if they want. Win, win for all.

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:58 pm

maybe an"unofficial" tourney? make a thread and see if people want to join you man.

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Echo

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:55 pm

If you have "unofficial" tourneys you should still get a permit. EPOs watch websites (as they should) and do show up at tournies to check permits ( They were at the Nip this year).

Rich does do all the work and giving notice of date change is fine..he should get that benefit.

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Sorry I had to do it guys. My wife is going into the hospital for a procedure that Friday. It's nothing major but she will be off her feet for a couple days. I don't feel right leaving her home alone while I go fishing.

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:58 pm

cookiecutter

If you have "unofficial" tourneys you should still get a permit. EPOs watch websites (as they should) and do show up at tournies to check permits ( They were at the Nip this year).

Rich does do all the work and giving notice of date change is fine..he should get that benefit.

If you all interested parties happen to show up at the same place, it's faith! Keep the rest to yourselves or in pm's.

Rich, all ball busting aside, family first. Hope all goes well with your wife!

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Bump

Posted Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:40 pm

The Agawam River Tourney says "Agawam River, Agawam" might be a stupid question but is this not the Agawam/Mill Pond, Wareham?

Posted Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:46 pm

j-blu

The Agawam River Tourney says "Agawam River, Agawam" might be a stupid question but is this not the Agawam/Mill Pond, Wareham?

It is! Now stop asking stupid questions Razz

Posted Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:25 pm

It is the Agawam river/ Mill pond in Wareham

Posted Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:42 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links