Could anyone please mark on a map some good fishing spots for saltwater fishing in near the south shore, in the canal i loose to much stuff from getting snagged on rocks and seaweed, thanks

Posted Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:11 am

What are you going for?

Posted Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:21 am

shore or boat....ive fished the south shore for 20 years

Posted Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:26 am

I'm fishing for mainly anything but I'd love to catch a striper, I'm just starting to saltwater fish, and from the shore

Posted Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Mike tell this guy where to catch a striper! and text me lets take the boat out Island C...

Posted Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:19 pm

I'm just gunna catch and release for fun I'm gunna try and go like this week, Burr when's the best time of the year

Posted Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:28 pm

plymouth is loaded with jetties. duxbury bay usualy has birds working in the morning. and most likely run into pogies. so bring a snagging hook. duxbury bridge. shipyard beach in duxbury.

beach channel and high pines, the gurnet. (beach sticker needed for these spots unless you fish at night or early in the morning)

hit the rivers in marshfield. sling some eels at night. the cliffs in scituate. pegoty beach and egypt beach in scituate.

Posted Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:25 am

Crowded, but Nut Island has produced some nice fish for me... You can also jig fresh squid there too.

Posted Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:45 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links