I've got a bps extreme 7'6" spinning rod that I'd let go for $60 (I paid $100 for it), or if you have a skeet reese tessera shakey head/senko spinning rod, I'd be interested in doing a trade. if so, feel free to send me a message. I have 3 skeet reese baitcatsers and I'd like to get the shakey head/senko spinning rod so I have all the same type of rods, plus I love the skeet reese rods.

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Rod action? Medium Heavy Fast tip?

Posted Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:04 pm

tommyboy

Rod action? Medium Heavy Fast tip?

medium action, xtra fast tip

Posted Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Little to light, need med heavy fast tip, thanks for responding

Posted Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Hmmm. I've been looking for something to replace my current rod I use for Senko's. 7'-6" may be a bit much to manage in the kayak though. I had a Skeet Reese ShakyHead/Senko and absolutely loved it. I did snap the tip dragging a hawg out of the weeds. (4 pound fish on 10# braid). It was only a few months old and got it replaced at Dick's. The replacement went overboard during a clusterf*** moment in high winds on the yak a few months after that. I'd buy another but just haven't managed to do it this year. I may be interested. Got any pics? What's you're impression of it?

Posted Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:16 pm

bassist

Hmmm. I've been looking for something to replace my current rod I use for Senko's. 7'-6" may be a bit much to manage in the kayak though. I had a Skeet Reese ShakyHead/Senko and absolutely loved it. I did snap the tip dragging a hawg out of the weeds. (4 pound fish on 10# braid). It was only a few months old and got it replaced at Dick's. The replacement went overboard during a clusterf*** moment in high winds on the yak a few months after that. I'd buy another but just haven't managed to do it this year. I may be interested. Got any pics? What's you're impression of it?

i don't have any pics of it, i could take some tomorrow and post them, it's been a great rod, I've had it for 3 or 4 years, caught a ton of bass with it, I just really want a skeet reese spinning rod, so I figured i'd sell this one so I won't have to come up with the full $80 for the skeet rod

Posted Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:54 pm

How much were you looking for
I have about twenty five bucks I know it's not much but I'm a kid without a job so it all a could scrap together also is the reel included

Posted Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:20 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links