hay guys dies anybody know if there is a time when the boat ramp opens at ashland resevior. ive never ben there but the web site says the park opens at 8:00 but dosent mention the boat ramp........

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:30 pm

the park and beach have been closed for a few years and I don't think there is a ramp there anyway. the only launch I know is a sandy area at the south of the reservoir on spring st. lots of parking. pretty sure there is a 10 horse limit too.

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:39 pm

ok thanks i ran into someon who told me that there was bass boats allowed and there was a 10 mph speed limit. i tried to call but ofcourse theres no anwser

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:04 pm

ok I knew there was a 10 something. fyi it is a beautiful place, there are no houses and rarely any motors. there are trails all around it where people walk their dogs. you can catch lots of 1 lb fish there but not many larger. look at my pictures to see the fish my daughter got this year. thats the biggest I have seen.

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:18 pm

just got off the phone with ashland police and they told me no motors allowed oh well look for somthing else thanks for getting back to me so fast

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:27 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links