I know this is off topic, but there isn't an off topic part of the forum. If there is anyone to ask, it would be you guys.

I was strolling through the fishing section at the bottom of the stairs, and some guy ask's if I wan't to enter for a free truck. I know Bass Pro does all kinds of givaways, so I say "Sure" Bait taken, hook set. Now there throwing out offers for vactions, and whatnot. Latly I have been getting calls from numbers all over the place, and decided to finally answer one. Sure enough it was them.

Has anyone delt with them, or tried out the vacations? They seem cheap enough, and obvously are on off peek weekdays. I just wanted to know if they are legit. I got therer website today from the caller, and they are offering @299pp for a few days at a few locations in the US, and something about a 4 day carnival cruise with that price.

I was thinking of a way to get them off the phone, so I mentioned how I was getting Married, and couldn't afford it. Big mistake because now therre talking about Honymoons! FML! I could care less about the vacation, but if its cheap and legit. I would't mind taking the fiance somewhere.

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 am

We bought the Smokey Mountains trip for my dad for Father's Day. He hasn't gone yet but so far they have been very pleasant to work with. The catch is you have to sit through a 2 hour spiel once you get there.

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 pm

yeah thats just what they do, they give you the trip and then during their two to three hour seminar they try to sell you timeshare, i did it once. if you can stand the e-mails and high pressure sales. it's not a bad deal.

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 pm

I havn't gotten any emails, but every day for the last two weeks I have been getting all these random numbers. I usually don't pick up for a number I don't know but I finally decided. They are holy s*** persistant to.

Thanks for the info guys. I figured a place like Bass Pro wouldn't have any vendors if it wasn't something legit, but it just seems as almost a to good to be true type thing.

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:19 pm

I fell for it once myself....DO NOT.....DO NOT.....buy a time share....You can have mine for free.....nobody wants them and when you get sick of going to the same place.....even if you own it.....you still pay 3-4-5-600 per year for maintenance.....Oh...and they won't leave you alone until you buy.

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:34 am

and they sell ur contact info like phone email address to everybody who pays a nickel ( no kidding) - ur better of getting a new number, address and change ur name Smile

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 am

HAHA. Noted. I have no intentions on buying a timeshare. I really have no interest in traveling that much anyways.

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:25 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links