Well I'm excited to announce the Bassbait Fishing Tour 2020 for New England. I'm spearheading a fishing adventure this year, starting the first week of March through late October. I'm taking requests for fishing locations that will be reviewed, researched and fished by bassbait.

Not sure if you want to fish a new lake? Is a pond too far to travel to without more research? Just getting started in the New England bass fishing area? Post a reply to this discussion of a body of water that you want reviewed, bassbait will add it to the list and we will fish it. These reviews of various lakes, ponds and reservoirs of New England will be posted with all fishing research results as well as fishing success and rankings. Reply to this topic listing a body of water in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine that will be reviewed, researched and fished. Results will be provided in a timely manner in both print and video.

Preference will be made for northeast Massachusetts, branching out the tour from that geographical area. Thanks for reading and we look forward to adding your submissions to the list. Tight lines!!

Maybe we''ll see you all out on the water fishing with us!!

Disclosure: If your a secret spot person, this tour may not be for you. I'm not a "secret spot" fisherman and never will be. Any fishing spot / body of water submitted is fair game.

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:52 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links