shawneramone

Stats don't always show the truth

Yeah, why would we let a little thing called the truth get in the way? That's just ridiculous Very Happy ! Looking forward to 2015 in the worse way! Oh wait, that was positive and we are supposed to be battling. Shawn White is NOT as awesome as he thinks he is. There, how's that Very Happy ?

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:26 pm

I've been slacking off. I haven't checked out any ice tourneys dates and locations to pound the day before.

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:23 pm

I really thought the comment blaming rich for the MAFF trail changes would stir the pot. I think he's hiding.

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:13 pm

samf

I really thought the comment blaming rich for the MAFF trail changes would stir the pot. I think he's hiding.

I accept blame. When someone who has forgot more about fishing then anyone else on the board collectively knows, takes over a trail and pretty much dominates, I expect there to be jealousy expressed as anger.

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:59 pm

pretty sure I saw some guys using push button reels on that trail.

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:10 pm

kman

pretty sure I saw some guys using push button reels on that trail.

Sam and Shawn stopped using push buttons 3 years ago

FWIW Stratos has dominated that trail 2 years running

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:12 pm

like Kramer dominated the Dojo.

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:14 pm

I would say the talent level went UP significantly 2 years ago when the baby's all decided to go play elsewhere and were replaces by better fisherman.

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:32 pm

Now THIS is more like it!!

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:07 pm

stratos1966

I would say the talent level went UP significantly 2 years ago when the baby's all decided to go play elsewhere and were replaces by better fisherman.

Kman thinks some guys just wanted to relax and have fun and not worry about dominating. As for Kman himself, nah he likes competition. Kman would look for a place where equals or closer to it play and not dominate guys who dont take it as serious.

I remember the articles from the Bassmaster Maff edition had a lot to say about it. I say bygones be bygones.

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:13 pm

I really missed you guys. Sucky anglers or not

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:00 pm

stratos1966

samf

I accept blame. When someone who has forgot more about fishing then anyone else on the board collectively knows, takes over a trail and pretty much dominates, I expect there to be jealousy expressed as anger.

Dominate only because everyone else left doesn't count. I remember doing better than you at least a few times. Let's go head to head. Senkos and Carolina rigs on spinning gear only. Skipping docks on Carolina rigs only.

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:46 pm

this is funny i wish you guys still did some of the tournaments

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:32 pm

samf

stratos1966

samf

Dominate only because everyone else left doesn't count. I remember doing better than you at least a few times. Let's go head to head. Senkos and Carolina rigs on spinning gear only. Skipping docks on Carolina rigs only.

Like I said the teams that replaced the teams that left were 2x better.

Put your $$$$ where your mouth is. $200 a team winner take all. You can pick the lake.

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:27 pm

kman

stratos1966

Kman thinks some guys just wanted to relax and have fun and not worry about dominating. As for Kman himself, nah he likes competition. Kman would look for a place where equals or closer to it play and not dominate guys who dont take it as serious.

I remember the articles from the Bassmaster Maff edition had a lot to say about it. I say bygones be bygones.

They are called tournaments. By default you are supposed to go out and do your best to kick everyone elses ass while still having fun. The cartoppers where just that. My foot is tired from all the ass kicking

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:47 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links