stump

gonzoac

stump

Even if its legal I don't have to support it.

No you don't have to support it, you also don't have join in an open discussion about a legal topic you want nothing to do with.

For someone who doesn't want people to join in on a open discussion unless its what you want to hear you don't have a problem running your mouth on a topic that you know isn't going to be supported. I think you enjoy the argument.

The point I was making, was you had nothing of value to offer, so offering nothing would have been better. Feel free to join in a discussion you approve of.

Posted Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:57 pm

jamesd

Seems like your topic of discussion is prob not gonna be welcome to most here.

Exactly, but until the majority jumps all over it, there may have been an opportunity for others to participate in a conversation on this topic. or is there no room for anything but the views most of you conform to?

Posted Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:03 pm

Okay, so here's where I stand on it. I carp fish so I don't like to see carp shot and killed. Especially big fish. As in the "state record".

If you want to bow fish for small carp, that's fine by me. Even if you aren't going to eat them, but provided you aren't killing hundreds. Some spots need a bit of "culling" of the smaller fish.

I don't support the killing of any bigger carp, because like most here, I catch and release.

There's nothing wrong with you asking on here... doesn't hurt to try to get information. And your questions were treated a bit critically... but that said, I won't be giving up any spots because I don't want my carp spots to be full of floating carcasses.

Here's a hint... almost every other pond on the north-shore has carp. Don't shoot the big ones.

Posted Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:49 pm

As James said....not a good topic for this forum. I use to hunt and don't see the fun/thrill in shooting a carp. No challenge what so ever. If you want a challenge try hunting with a fishing rod!?!??! I'll cut the carp...I mean crap now.

Posted Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:15 pm

http://www.mass.gov/eea/agencies/dfg/dfw/laws-regulations/plain-lang-sum/hunting-with-archery.html

Try this link. Your question was about bow fishing in MA. It might help.

Posted Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:26 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links