I'm sort of clueless on navigating this site. Could someone help me with these issues? I'm using a cheapy Android cell phone.

All my pictures come out sideways, unless if they were taken with the phone sideways (wide view)

I'm trying to create trips, but when I click on my account, the tab drops for a split second and disappears. Even if I hit my trips real fast, it just navigates me back to the my account page.

Thanks, Chris
-

Posted Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:15 pm

chrisfishd

I'm sort of clueless on navigating this site. Could someone help me with these issues? I'm using a cheapy Android cell phone.

All my pictures come out sideways, unless if they were taken with the phone sideways (wide view)

I'm trying to create trips, but when I click on my account, the tab drops for a split second and disappears. Even if I hit my trips real fast, it just navigates me back to the my account page.

Thanks, Chris
-

The site needs a serious update. Unfortunately, I don't think the guy who owns all of them is around much.

Anyway, not sure how to help you with the trip thing, but I do know that I have to resize every photo to be no bigger than 800 pixels on either side, otherwise it posts sideways. Not sure how you could remedy that on a phone, though. I use Photoshop.

Posted Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:52 pm

I have an iPhone and have found if I edit the image and rotate it one full rotation, then post, it seems to work without problems.

Posted Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:53 am

Thanks for the info guys, I'm going to give it another try later.

Posted Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Thanks for the info as well, thought it was just an operator error on my part. 👍

Posted Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:50 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links