Hey everyone,

My name is Mark Mohan Jr and I'm currently college student in Rochester, New York. I am resident at Pembroke, Ma. I live at waterfront of Little Sandy Bottom pond. You might notice me around sometimes. (I am basically only deaf guy that who fish hard)

Anyway, I just spend last 4 years in New York. Certainly learning trouts/salmon fishing game! Very Happy Starting going after every fish as I could with my spare time. You definitely can see my photos on profile.

I just wanted to said hello on this site and getting know some of you guys. we might can share some fishing tips if you willing to share with me. (I'll be around mass during the summer)

I am strictly CPR guy but once in while, I do keep the bleeders for dinner plate. I just want to enjoy being out on the water. It is definitely beat out the best day on job! haha. I don't have boat but I have kayak. No electronics. I am basically easily learn to pick up the new fishing skills or adapt on each ponds, rivers, and lakes.

Feel free to ask me about anything or chat with me. Cool

Posted Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:55 pm

welcome aboard

Posted Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Great to have you here. Those are some awesome fish you got on your page

An congrats on that PB LMB in NH shes a hog!

Posted Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:02 pm

shawneramone - thanks!

lunkerhunter2366 - Thanks and yeah, it is definitely hog bass. What's about your bass?

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Welcome to Maff!!

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:31 pm

stratos1966 - thanks!

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:34 pm

deaffisherman

Hey everyone,

My name is Mark Mohan Jr and I'm currently college student in Rochester, New York. I am resident at Pembroke, Ma. I live at waterfront of Little Sandy Bottom pond. You might notice me around sometimes. (I am basically only deaf guy that who fish hard)

Anyway, I just spend last 4 years in New York. Certainly learning trouts/salmon fishing game! Very Happy Starting going after every fish as I could with my spare time. You definitely can see my photos on profile.

I just wanted to said hello on this site and getting know some of you guys. we might can share some fishing tips if you willing to share with me. (I'll be around mass during the summer)

I am strictly CPR guy but once in while, I do keep the bleeders for dinner plate. I just want to enjoy being out on the water. It is definitely beat out the best day on job! haha. I don't have boat but I have kayak. No electronics. I am basically easily learn to pick up the new fishing skills or adapt on each ponds, rivers, and lakes.

Feel free to ask me about anything or chat with me. Cool

Welcome to the site, keep your eyes open for the Kayak tournaments that get posted here we have a pretty good crowd of guys here that organize some real decent kayak events we would love to see you out there this spring

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:57 pm

sinista - sorry, I wish I could make to any of those kayak tournament. But I am at New York and I am stuck on college budget. I'm sure anyone will understand that! its definitely sucks but it will be worthwhile for me in the end.

But I'm sure that some of you guys will bump me into one of those pond or lakes in the summer.

Posted Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:16 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links