Anyone ever get a replica of one of there fish? I just moved into a new place and have some empty walls that need some loving. Wanted to maybe get a couple fish done. I was kind of holding off getting some of my fish done in the past, because I kind of view it as waving the white flag on PB's. But I am tired of staring at blank walls in my place, putting some fish on them well at least make for some good conversation pieces. And motivate me to go hunt for bigger ones.

I have a friend that recommend a guy out on the west coast, but was wondering if anyone had luck with someone local. Looking for someone that has experience. I don't have lengths or girths, which makes it easy. Just weights and lots of pics.

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:02 am

I have had Bass Pro shops in MO. do a couple for me, also Joshua Knuth in Osh kosh ,wisconsin.He is probably the best out there..the websites are..wildlifecreations.com that's the Bass pro shops taxidermist, and Joshuaknuthart.com hope this helps...this is a Bluefish display that Joshua Knuth did for me in 2011..it was caught in 1988 and won 1st place in the Broad Sound Tuna Club bass & Bluefish tournament it was 18 lbs.(I was 18 at the time) he did it with just measurements of the fish that i gave him and mounted it on a painted board just the way I caught it...Livelining mackerel...

Posted Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Local taxidermist here, can create anything for you. I have access to fiberglass mounts and some sking mounts mostly bass. Rico 508-840-0438

Posted Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:19 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links