Hey folks. Myself and bassmonkey21 are hitting up Spot Pond in the 5-6 time range. The more the merrier. (Just stay off my fish!! Razz)

Posted Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:18 am

where will you guys be fishing from? considering where to go today.

Posted Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:18 am

not sure. no boat i think so if i had to guess i'd say park at straw point and fish the northern and western shores

Posted Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:26 am

We are new at this!

Posted Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:58 pm

new_fisherman

We are new at this!

Yes. No special harvesting rules at spot. Just the usual. Should be lots of nice trout in there if you can find them.

Go Pats!

Posted Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:18 am

bcodkind

not sure. no boat i think so if i had to guess i'd say park at straw point and fish the northern and western shores

Could you can tell me the exact point (location) for fishing at spot pond? I am living in malden, this pond is not far away from my apt. I would like to go there for try.

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:11 am

xiaojinhoho

bcodkind

Could you can tell me the exact point (location) for fishing at spot pond? I am living in malden, this pond is not far away from my apt. I would like to go there for try.

Straw Point, New South Street, Stoneham, MA 02180, United States
look that up on google maps. there's a parking lot right there and walk the shore. i like to night fish the cove for small and large mouth.

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:10 am

Be aware that the ranger has been checking licenses. The place is getting hit by the bucket brigade.

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:47 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links