so, today i made my first fly fishing adventure at the swift river. its incredible how many fishes swim between your legs lol. i didnt have much luck. anyhow, im looking for someone to go fly fishing with. No! i wont be nagging or asking 1000 questions, its just because fishing alone can be boring sometimes lol. i live in watertown, not afraid of a road trip though. just trying to make friends. (any suggestions on rivers closer to boston? swift is freaking 1h 40mins from my house lol) thanks guys

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:23 pm

I am interested in fishing with you. I like to fly fish as well. Right now I am in an unsettled place (moving to a new house soon). However, once I am settled down in a new house I hope to be able to get out on the water more.

Send me a PM maybe we can work out a day to fish.

Posted Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:56 pm

I would also be interested in going out fishing with the two of you. I am in the haverhill area with CT, MA and NH freshwater Lic as well as a saltwater Lic.

I am relatively new tot he area and still trying to find some good, uncrowded productive fishing spots and would love to have someone to go out fishing with a few times a month at least.

PM me as well and we can find a few times and locations to meet.

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:20 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links