This is a 2002 Mako 1700 inshore center console flats boat with 2002 Yamaha F115 four stroke outboard. This boat is in great shape and has been meticulously maintained. I have owned it for over 10 years and it’s been a great boat, it runs great and is very reliable with the Yamaha F115 which has low hours at only about 270 hours. It’s great on gas and handles choppy water very well. The trim tabs help keep the bow down to cut through waves rather than bounce off of them. The F115 has been a great motor and has never given me problems. I kept up with all regular seasonal maintenance and winterizing. The boat was mainly used in fresh water for bass fishing but also used in the local rivers and out to the beaches. It was always washed after use and the motor always flushed every use. It has a 24v Minn Kota 70 lb thrust salt water series trolling motor that is quick release removable with just one pin, and runs off two dedicated optima marine batteries. A third optima marine battery powers the rest of the boat. It has a built in XPS marine battery maintainer that Maintains all three batteries and was always plugged in when the boat was parked. I recently replaced bunk supports and the axle on the trailer and bearings were always regularly greased. I trailer this boat so it was never left in the water and the trailer is in great shape. The boat was originally bottom painted so I kept up with seasonal bottom painting, and just recently repainted it. This boat needs nothing, everything works as it should and it is ready to be on the water. I hate to sell this, it has given me a lot of years of great fishing and fun on the water, but things have come up and I need the money. I’m asking $13500 for it. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks,
Nick

Posted Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:43 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links