Now that i have this computer thing figgered out maybe I can post some reports. Tuna is finally feeling better after he had the typhoid so we were able to get on Herd's Pond in Wayland along with everyone else who showed up in a bus. We got a few flags and some picks in the 15" range along with a few fatty perch. Tuna had the buffet lined up at 9:30 so we ate like pigs. Tuna was a cook in the Navy and can make an ol shoe taste like meatloaf.

The place was getting hammered so we pulled up and went over to South End in Millis to try to bucket some crappie. That place was jamming too.
EPO truck was parked on the road and we talked to him coming out. Same guy we saw at Herds last week. We set up near the sticks and got two flags for 3 hours...a pick and a small perch. Oh well. Hope to get out again soon.

Thanks for the lift Tuna. Hope Scalamanca can make it next time. Very Happy

Posted Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Next time you're riding in the bed of the truck. You got to stay away from those pickled eggs.

Posted Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:07 am

That was Gino, not me. I'll see you and Richie at the show. This year I get my senior discouint. 'Bout time.......

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:27 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links