I am Fisheur.

I live in Northern RI. I fish lots of lakes and small ponds in the area including Quaddick and Webster Lake. Still hoping to get a Muskie out of Webster this year!

Hoping to learn some and contribute where I can to the board.

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:18 pm

You ever hook an Essox in Webster Lake. Over near the Ski jump in the winter time is real good for them. We fish that place alot.

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:20 pm

I haven't gotten any in there yet. Caught some smallmouth and some really fat crappies. A few decent pickerel and some nice largemouth but haven't managed any muskie or pike yet.

A couple people have told me there isnt a big population of those two, especially the muskie but I'm not sure they knew what they were talking about.

I dont ice fish so I need to find some spots to nail them in the summer!

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Don't usually hear about the Tiger's that are in there, but they are. Pike, yes, and some big ones, brother had a Big Pike that wouldn't turn up the hole 2 yrs ago. The biggest Crappie around are in Webster Lake 3+lbs they go Gold Pin is always coming from there. They even have some real good Salmon and Trout fishing too.

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Welcome to MAFF!

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Heres a crappie I got a couple weeks ago, on a Rat-L-Trap of all things...

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:56 pm

nice slab that was the paper mouth bass

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:18 pm

If you dont icefish and you hunt for pike and tiger muskies you really need to give it a try. There is something about watching your line slowly going out, knowing you have a piece of bait on the hook that would choke most fish...when you set the hook, they try to take it out of your hands, and then BAM! the fight is on! it's very easy to get hooked on this type of fishing...haha

Posted Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:51 pm

I grew up in Minnesota and ice fishing if HUGE there. Just never really did it for me. I'm not the type who can sit around and just wait for a pop up. I also hate being on the ice! Laughing

Posted Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Welcome aboard nice crappie!

Posted Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:56 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links