I have three fish in my mind to target through ice! my bucket list! Never done them before!

Before I can begin asking, I am definitely will use five tip-ups and jigging rod too. Any chance that I can advantage, I'll grab the opportunity if I can.

1) Target: Smallmouth Bass - I have caught them through ice in New York but never did it in Mass. I have several ponds in my mind that I wanted to try it out.. So, any advice for me?

2) Target: Trouts - I have caught them in various depth in New York. but never tried to target them in Mass. I am pretty clueless about how to fish in Mass for this fish!

3) Target: Catfish - I plan to ice fish at Jenkins pond. (white catfish or channel catfish) So, do anyone know which spot to start? depth? any advice will do from spring/summer/fall fishing at that pond?

If you dont want to post your comment.. Please PM me.. I really really will appreciate it!!

Posted Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:09 am

Also, I'll be home at Christmas through January 20th.

I'll definitely go fishing with Bassturds and Muskie Adventure Tours' Ice-fishing trips!!! Whooo!! bring it on!!!!

P.s. Some of us and I can set up the ARRONGANCE ICE FISHING TOURNAMENT! (very same one that few of you guys host at last June for biggest larry, smallies, misc fish!)

Just a idea -
1) Perch
2) Crappie
3) Bass
4) Pike
5) Misc fish
6) who can predict very correct answer for who will win each division?

For prize, I don't know about it yet! Unless someone want to be ARRONGANCE about own their division? Then Please let me know and you can being ADMIN for that only division/making final decisions. This is fun tournament suppose to be fun!! Just for bragging rights!!! (along with possible a little prize) Please set it up before we can even begin our smack conversation! Laughing

Posted Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:25 am

Couple of ponds in the Cherry Valley area near Worcester that you can catch Smallies thru the ICE!

You'll be home soon enough

Posted Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:31 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links